Jobs By Field
Qatar Airways Jobs HR Assistant: Qatar Airways is the national airline of the State of Qatar. Based in Doha, the Airline’s trend-setting on-board product focuses on: comfort, fine cuisine, the latest in-flight audio & video entertainment, award-winning service and a modern aircraft fleet averaging around 4 years of age.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the HR Coordinator Pakistan in providing a range of HR services in Pakistan, occasionally HR services in case of local coordinator’s absence, ensuring compliance with local legislation and QR policies. Make sure Human Resources tasks are achieved as per Pakistan and HQ requirements.
- Ensure HR files are consistent and regularly maintain updated information
- Maintain regular update on Pakistan staff annual leave in order to avoid days being carried over
- Maintain regular update on other HR related reports to ensure deadlines when applicable( work doctor’s visits, laundry card renewals, etc)
- Coordinate payroll preparation and all relevant AL & sick leave update, lunch voucher order.
- Conduct benchmarks when needed
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matter
- Update QR training plan and ensure that employees attend the mandatory trainings-each staff having a minimum of 1 training per annum
- Collaboration in preparing the annual training plan as per requirements
- Participate to relevant local training or courses proposed by the company. HR Assistant Apply Online
Qatar Airways Jobs HR Assistant
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization