Wateen Telecom Ltd Jobs Field Engineer GPON Ops:
Organization: Wateen Telecom Ltd
Position: Field Engineer GPON Ops
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Telecom Engineering & Computer
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 1 years of Hands-on experience in Data Communication Equipment’s preferably Cisco & Huawei.
- Good knowledge and understanding of IP Protocols with intermediate level expertise in Routing and Switching.
- Good knowledge and understanding of HFC-GPON with expertise in CMTS & U2000 Operations
- Well versed with the latest technologies and Network troubleshooting techniques.
- Professional Certifications preferably CCNA.
- Understanding of Linux
- Excellent Communication and Documentation skills.
Main Responsibilities: Executive FTTx will be part of FTTx/HFC NOC Level-II Operations 24/7 & responsible for the NOC Operations including HFC-GPON Network IP planning and Integration in Lahore Datacenter.
- Access network (HFC & GPON) monitoring & support 24/7.
- Troubleshooting issues related to access network (HFC & GPON) and coordination with concern teams for quick resolution of issues.
- Track and document all issues and resolutions in detail and update the ticketing system
- Reporting incidents for quick troubleshooting and escalate issues to relevant departments.
- Testing of new HFC-GPON Products and their features as per Business requirements.
- Support respective Access Network Teams for Design Optimization and Quality Audits.
Location: Lahore Apply