Iqra University IU Internships April 2021:
Iqra University Defence Campus is hiring interns for its Admissions Department
- Be enrolled in their undergraduate or graduate degree in a full-time graduate study program;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- Be enrolled in the final academic year;
- Have willingness to intern on a full-time basis spending six days a week for a period of 8 weeks;
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team.
In order to apply, applicants can send the following at [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of interest (Must narrate his/her USP and capabilities)
- Proof of Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate degree
(State “Admissions-Intern” in subject line)
It is a paid internship. Duration will be 2 months and the stipend will be PKR 10,000 to 15,000 per month depending on the profile.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.