Summit Bank United Jobs Manager MIS & BI:
Summit Bank United is looking for dynamic and experienced professional for the position of Manager MIS & BI in Information Technology Division based at Head Office, Karachi.
Qualification: Preferably BS (Computer Science) Degree holder from a reputable university. Graduation is must for the sales position.
Experience: Experience in the BI tool is preferred specially in COGNOS. Knowledge of banking modules is necessary. Candidate must be eager to team and perform in a competitive enivronment.
- Knowledge of banking modules specially acceunt opening, facility management system, account maintenance. customer service management
- Must have a core banking experience in the field of a MIS development/Technical Analyst/Teclmical Support
- Hands on experience of at least one of the Data Base (preferably sybase v12.5. IBM DB2, Oracle) in the field of Database development
- Strong knowledge of (PUSQL, Triggers, Functions, Stored Procedure, Cursors. joins, loops, DDL, DM, DCL).
- Must have experience of any one of the reporting tool (Crystal Reports, SSRS, Oracle Reports).
- In hand experience of a PUSQL .1 such as a, data .
- Excellent query optimization skills are must.
- Experience in the BI tool is preferred specially in COtalOS (BI tool V8, report studio, Cognos Administration/Cr:mentions, Event Studio. Analysis Studio, Query Analyzer).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly MS Word, Microsoft Visio, MS Project and MS Excel as well as Rational Rase.
- Experience of a programming language is an advantage for the maintenance of the 3rd party applications and troubleshooting of Core banking system.
- Good data mining skills.
Market competitive package in accordance with experience and knowledge will be offered to the candidate.
Candidates meeting the above criteria may at [email protected] latest by November 19. 2020. Please do mention the Job Title in the subject line.