A diversified group companies is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Specialist to be based in Royadh, Saudi Arabia
Serve as a SharePoint Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the functional and technical design, development, testing and implementation of Intranet Portals and Collaboration Solutions that meet our business requirements. The ideal candidate has experience with multiple SharePoint deployments.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support and development of SharePoint site and SharePoint MOSS 2010 Components (Web Parts, Application Pages, Page layouts, etc.) for enterprise scale Portals and Collaboration Solutions.
• Support and Development of Content and Document Management Process using SharePoint Server.
• Support and development of customization for branded solutions including master pages, CSS style definitions, templates and themes.
• Support and Development of integration points between the SharePoint solution and external business applications.
• Transform Complex requirements into working, maintainable, enterprise-level solutions.
• Taking directions from management in implementing solutions.
• Document Tracking – Adding extra depth to document management.
• Event Triggers – Allowing processes to flow from time/date alerts.
• Implementation and customizations of SharePoint based solutions and SharePoint-based Workflow.
• Design and Development of Business Intelligence Dashboards.
• Provide SharePoint 2010 technical support in systems level design, implementation and operation of highly complex Data Warehousing for data tracking, document tasking, associated reporting, data analysis, display of complex dashboards for project level managers.
• Highly Skilled and proficient in systems architectural, design and development of complex SharePoint 2010 Web apps.
• Must be Proficient in using Software Development Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010, Project Server, Portfolio Server and InfoPath.
• Provides consultation to leadership in the execution of organizational analyses; designs, develops, coordinates, and facilitates organizational development activities such as strategic planning, team building, process consultation, and management coaching.
• Maintains departmental reports and records; collects statistical data for administrative and/or quality improvement purposes.
• Provides leadership, guidance, and counsel to managers and employees on HR policies, procedures, and other HR-related issues.
• Uses a number of management information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage the organization’s human resources.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization