A diversified group companies is currently recruiting for a C4I Sn. Systems Engineer to be based in Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia
• Provide the technical expertise for ensuring application of current C4 concepts and strategies to RSAF requirements. Ensure RSAF C4I systems and procedures satisfy good operational concepts, organizational principles, and management needs, and incorporate current system technologies and air operational techniques.
• Evaluate RSAF programmatic difficulties and provide acceptable solutions to overcome them. Identify errors in the systems and propose corrective actions, including systems integration and documentation.
• Provide expertise in maintaining a database of problems by suite and recommended solution actions, to include follow-up information to ensure compliance with necessary actions.
• Perform other staff functions, such as presentation of staff correspondence and papers.
• Attend meetings and conferences and prepare briefings as required.
• Perform special functions, management of programs/projects as assigned, and other duties as required.
• Supports the RSAF Officer-in-Charge by:
(1) Coordinating C4I program engineering and management activities.
(2) Coordinating closely with C4I program sites on all aspects of site engineering/maintenance.
(3) Keeping him informed of the real-time maintenance status of all C4I sites to brief his officer-in-charge, whenever required.
(4) Training RSAF personnel, as required.
(5) Suggesting improvements to the C4I system and to maintenance procedures.
(6) Performing maintenance functions, as required.
(7) Providing support and advising on manning requirements for the system.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|