Saima Packaging Jobs May 2018: Looking for IT Support Engineer with the following skill.
1. Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
2. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
3. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
4. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
5. Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization.
6. Maintain installation, configuration and operational procedures.
7. Contribute to and maintain system and network standards.
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Liaison with vendors to ensure on time.
10. Good Knowledge & understanding with ERP is added advantage.
Ideal candidate should have the following skills:
1. System administration
2. Windows& Linux Environment
3. Windows Server
4. Asterisks VoIP
5. Sql Server
6. LAN WAN Management
Experience: 2-4 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Salary : 25K To 30K
Apply at: [email protected]
QA/QC Officer required having minimum experience 02-03 years of only Packaging Industries.
Qualification: B.E (Polymer, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial Chemistry).
Share your resume at [email protected]
Looking for the positions of Trainee Engineers (B.E. (Polymer, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial Manufacturing, Electrical Engineering).
Incumbent should have degree of NED/NUST University.
Apply at [email protected]