Pakistan Microfinance Investment Company PMIC Jobs Assistant Manager Projects:
Pakistan Microfinance Investment Company PMIC is looking for an individual for the position of Assistant Manager Projects.
JOB SUMMARY: Assistant Manager projects will assist the Head of Sector Development in implementation, monitoring and reporting of MF Plus initiatives.
• Assist in implementation and monitoring of grant funded projects focusing on product verticals including Agriculture value chains, Enterprise development, Education finance and similar areas.
• Support the department in managing a Challenge Fund for product development, financial inclusion, and risk mitigation.
• Assist in budgeting and tracking of MF Plus funds. Collect data from PMIC borrowers, development partners and report to relevant department and stakeholders.
• Maintain a healthy working relationship with all PMIC borrowers and internal departments of PM IC for effective deployment of project activities.
• Assist in organizing seminars and training workshops for microfinance providers and other stakeholders.
• Undertake field visits for monitoring microfinance plus projects and to share feedback with implementing institutions for alignment of project activities in line with project scope.
EDUCATION: A postgraduate qualification in Project Management/ Economics/ Finance / Development or business administration.
EXPERIENCE: Fresh graduate or have up to 2 years of experience in Microfinance bank/ non-bank MFIs / ING0s/ DFIs experience or similar other institution(s)
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Proficient in MS Office and Presentation Skills
• Project Management and analytical skills
• Budgeting and proposal development
• Understand financial products for microfinance clientele in Pakistan by having sound knowledge of microfinance services
• Decision making and problem solving.
• Initiative and change driven.
• Planning and organizing
• Project design and implementation
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Thursday, 22 April 2021
If you believe in empowering the underserved and share our vision and values of Teamwork, Passion, Innovation & Creativity then send us your resume at [email protected] clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line.