National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited NCCPL Jobs System Operations Engineer:
National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited NCCPL is a significant institution of Pakistan’s capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for System Operations Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent from HEC recognized institution
Experience: At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of Operating Systems Unix (AIX / Linux).
- Should be familiar with shell scripting and be well-versed in systems documentation, including procedures and policies.
- Should be flexible to work in different shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the assigned deadlines.
- Strong team player with good communication, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Location: Karachi
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at [email protected]
Please mention the position “SOE” in the subject line.