Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Credit Manager:
Pak Oman Microfinance Bank is seeking services from dynamic professional to fill the vacant position of Credit Manager.
Position: Credit Manager
Location: Islamabad Regional Office
Qualification: Graduate preferable Commerce or Business Graduate
Relevant Experience: 5 to 6 Years
• Supervise a team of credit officers for independent review and evaluation of loans to ensure compliance with credit policies.
• Ensure credit assessment are conducted as assigned to the credit officers.
• Review Loan Applications of assigned limits to ensure reliability of information on ILA & group formation and cash flow form.
• Coordinate with Branch Managers regarding loan queries and other credit related issues.
• Approve / Reject Loan Applications as per the assigned guidance and limits.
• Grant exception as per the limits and policy.
• To keep the Senior Management informed about the progress of credit function through various reports
• Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations of defined credit controls and deliver to senior management for timely evaluation and resolution.
• Coordinate with the relevant authorities to develop an effective credit quality training programs.
Send updated CV to [email protected]. Mention position and location in subject line
Last date to apply: April 23rd, 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply for this position.