Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs Feb 2018
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission in its prestigious organisations has announced various posts for the Medical Officers, Engineers and Scientists. These are for the scale of SPS-9 and SPS-8. In its advertisement published in national dailies and on its official website, the organisation asks for talented and qualified persons to apply for the published posts.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates need to apply at http://www.paec.gov.pk/Careers/ by creating a profile first.
Last Date for Application Submission
The last date for online application submission is February 28, 2018.
The jobs are of the scale of SPS-8 and SPS-9 that is considered to be a competitive scale and offers bright career opportunities along with prospects under working under a conducive environment with attractive additional perks and benefits.
The intended applicants must need to meet the following details:
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably first class academic career, the, however, the one-second division may be allowed except in final degree.
- A first-class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for the annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for the annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for the semester
- Upper age limit is 35 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions/universities duly recognised by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (for Engg. Degree) and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (for Medical Degree)
- Only the candidates who fulfil prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.