Iqra University IU Jobs Research Associate:
Iqra University is looking to hire a Research Associate.
Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Conducting literature reviews;
- Collecting and analyzing data;
- Preparing materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations;
- Preparing interview questions;
- Interviewing subjects;
- Maintaining accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary;
- Summarizing the interviews;
- Providing ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor;
- Requesing or acquiring equipment or supplies necessary for the project;
- Managing and responding to project related email;
- Supervising undergraduate students working on the research project (maintaining records on assignment completion, acting as liaison/mediator between the undergraduate students and the faculty researcher);
- Attending area seminars and other meetings as necessary;
- Summarizing project results;
- Preparing other articles, reports, and presentations.
- Academic and/or work experience of atleast 1 year related to the field of research.
- Experience with specialized software or datasets relevant to the feild of Research.
Applicants can send their CV at [email protected] (State “Research Officer” in subject line.