GIZ Pakistan Jobs November 2023
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
Your professional and personal development is important to us. At GIZ, we offer an atmosphere that is characterised by diversity, respect and genuine equal opportunities. We are committed to gender equality promotion, which is also a binding principle of work ethics at GIZ and our benefits are receptive in terms of work-life balance and family friendliness. Flexible working hours that fit your life situation are an integral part of our corporate culture.
GIZ is a signatory of the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees are valued – regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
GIZ Pakistan would like to increase the proportion of women and employees with disabilities, and therefore applications from women and persons with disabilities are most welcome.
Position: Vocational Training & Labour Market Advisor
Support for the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Sector in Pakistan (STVSP) is commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in close collaboration with the National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) as well as provincial Technical Education and Vocational Training Authorities (TEVTAs) and private sector organizations.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Development, Communication, International Development, IT/Computer Science or other related field(s)
- Minimum 5 years of comparable professional experience
Last Date To Apply: 24.11.2023 Apply
Position: Junior Climate Change Advisor
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is supporting the Pakistan government to improve its adaptive capacity to the impacts of climate change and capacity to manage climate-related risks. The GIZ NAP project supports Pakistan more specifically in strengthening planning and budgeting processes for adaptation measures, as well as in implementing concrete measures in line with the Pakistan National Adaptation Plan (NAP). The focus is specifically on improving institutional and technical capacity at the national and provincial levels to plan and implement climate-resilient, environmentally and gender responsive projects and on the application of technical standards to improve the climate resilience of sector projects by private and public sectors.
- Provide assistance to the AV and advisors in implementation of project activities
- Maintain record and updates the overall information management system related to the project
- Support stakeholder coordination on federal and provincial level, including public and private sector
- Support the team in regard to innovation and knowledge management
- Assist in providing technical inputs with regard to climate change adaptation and risk financing activities, where necessary
- Support the organization and implementation of workshops, seminars, and other events on issues connected with the project’s area of activity
- Research and share relevant topics with the team and use that knowledge to improve the project interventions
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, climate, public policy, or a related field
- At least 1 year comparable professional experience
Last Date To Apply: 23.11.2023 Apply
GIZ Pakistan Jobs November 2023
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization