Faysal Bank Ltd Jobs Incident Management Officer :
Incident Management Officer required for Faysal Bank, Karachi.
Job purpose: Manage the information security incidents affecting the bank in order to analyze the impacts of threats/ risks related to cyber security and their respective countermeasures for sustaining the information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Monitor security incidents, as a part of Security Incident Response Team (SIRT), through deployed security monitoring mechanisms at FBL.
- Coordinate with relevant IT/OPS teams for incident closure.
- Develop the security incident report.
- Assist the line manager in the management/maintenance of the SIEM infrastructure (use cases/dashboards/reports).
- Liaise with the product vendors of installed systems at FBL for problem resolution.
- Exhibit follow-ups throughout incident management life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Strong knowledge of security incident handling and management.
- Sound knowledge of SIEM solution, correlations, use case, dashboards and cyber-attacks.
- Strong communication skills.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Information Security is mandate.
Eligible candidates may share CVs at [email protected] with position title in subject before January 25, 2020.