EY Ford Rhodes Jobs Feb 2018: EY Ford Rhodes requires Assistant Vice President- Internal Audit for one of its clients in Karachi.
The role will involve:
• Review and appraisal of the soundness, adequacy and application of financial and operational controls.
• Ascertain the reliability of accounting and other data by reviewing periodic financial statements and regulatory reports.
• Report any deviation from applicable regulations, policies and procedures to Head of Internal Audit.
• Perform post audit of receipts and payments and verification of credit disbursements.
• Prepare Internal Audit Reports as per Annual Audit Plan
Requirements: ACA preferably with 2 years of experience in the related field, CA intermediate with 3 years or Masters degree in commerce with 4-5 years of related experience.
Interested candidates may share profiles at [email protected] mentioning “AVP-Internal Audit-KHI” in the subject line.
EY Ford Rhodes requires candidates with strong administrative experience along with HR expertise to be placed as Head of Human Resource & General Support Services Department at one of its clients in Karachi.
• Preferably graduate with an MBA.
• At least 5 to 6 to years of relevant experience in reputable organization.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office.
• Advocacy and counselling
• People Management
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Ethics and Conduct
Candidates with a military background will have an added advantage.
Kindly share profiles at [email protected] mentioning “Head HR & GSSD-KHI” in the subject line.
EY Ford Rhodes requires finance professionals with 1-2 years of experience. Individuals with experience in Tax will have an added advantage. Interested candidates may share profiles at [email protected] mentioning “Finance Vacancies-KHI” in the subject line.