Engro Energy Services Limited Jobs Planning & Performance Engineer:
Company: Engro Energy Services Limited
Position Title: Planning & Performance Engineer
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
Experience: 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
Location: Qadirpur Site – Rotation Based
- To record and monitor plant parameters for any abnormal variation which could affect Plant output, efficiency, and Heat Rate. Preparing Operation and Performance Data Sheets on daily, weekly, and monthly basis to analyze plant overall performance/KPI’s.
- Conducting Performance Test in accordance with guidelines/procedures provided by OEM. To support Commercial Team in Preparing Monthly Capacity & Energy Payment invoices, joint meter reading for energy export and import gas consumption, re-conciliation of liquidated damages and conducting Annual Capacity Test.
- Management of planned & unplanned outage/shutdown activities including work planning, monitoring, report preparation. To work with plant team for modifications and betterment for safe. efficient, and reliable O&M.
- To ensure that a record of all correspondence with Gas Seller and Power Purchaser as required under 0 & M agreement, PPA and GSA is maintained
- People with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should apply by using following link by April 30, 2021 Apply