Ecologix Jobs May 2020: Ecologix is looking to hire a Software Product Manager for their Lahore office with following details,
- Gather product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience
- Convert commercial, sales and marketing requirements to technical documentation
- Take ownership of customer experience and measures of success
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and web developers to drive feature definition and implementation
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as a product manager building digital, software-based products
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or CS, SE and IT
- High-level understanding of code repositories.
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment
- Understanding of US wholesale/retail businesses
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior, and marketing techniques
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
Please share resumes at [email protected]
Ecologix is looking to hire a UI/UX Designer for their Lahore office with following details,
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Experience with UI design using Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, XD, etc.
- Keen understanding of Information architecture, UX design, UI principles, and rapid prototyping.
- Passion for all things UX, including industry design trends and technology innovations.
- Relevant qualification or Diploma in web/graphic designing, with Experience of 3-5 years or more.
share resume at [email protected]