Dr Ziauddin Group of Hospitals Jobs November 2023:
Dr. Ziauddin Group of Hospitals and Universities is hiring for “𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 professional” based at Head Office, Karachi.
Responsible for implementation of the good practice for the legislation which regulates & is committed to continuous improvement in the area of IT Security. The post holder will take the lead & provide a focal point for security & information risk matters related to IT. The post holder will be responsible for plans to develop & improve information security at the Dr. Ziauddin Group
- Administer and manage NGAF Firewalls and web application filtering security.
- Administer and manage the endpoint security and ensure security software’s are up to date.
- Manager the overall company WAN setup and coordinate with vendors for enhancing IT security.
- Configure and maintain security standards..
- SIEM and SOC. management.
- Assist Manager IT in design and implementation of IT security systems to protect the organizations computer network and cyber-attacks.
- Participate in developing the organization wide best practices for IT security
- Monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or branches.
- Identify and solve any problems that arise with computer networks and systems related to security.
Other Requirements: Professional Qualification: BE (CS or IT Security) or MS. IT Security training/certification would be a plus.
· Information security or relevant work experience including SDLC.
· Ethical Hacking, VAPT etc.
Knowledge & Competencies:
· Good knowledge of information security including ISO/IEC 2700 | Information Security Management Standard.
· Understanding of & practical experience of applying the Data Protection, legislation. Standards & codes of practice.
Interested candidates can share their resume at talentacquisition.[email protected] along with the position title in the subject line.
Dr. Ziauddin Group of Hospitals and Universities is hiring for “Network Administrator” based at Head Office, Karachi.
The Network Admin’s role is to ensure the stability & integrity of in-house voice, data, video & wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, designing & developing local area networks (LANs) & wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition the network admin will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support & optimization of all network hardware, software & communication links. The individual will also analyze & resolve network hardware & software problems in a timely & accurate fashion & provide end user training where required.
· Maintaining & administering computer networks & related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware & configurations.
· Performing disaster recovery operations & data backups when required.
· Protecting data, software & hardware by coordinating, planning & implementing network security measures.
· Coordinating computer network access & use. Access points management.
· Designing, configuring & testing networking software, computer hardware & operating system software
Other Requirements: Professional Qualification: BS – CS. Relevant certification is preferred.
Experience: 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates can share their resume at [email protected] along with the position title in the subject line.
Dr Ziauddin Group of Hospitals Jobs November 2023
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization