Our Client a specialist in the design of Waste water treatment plants are searching for a Sr. Design Engineer – Mechanical. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Mechanical Section
• Review Design inputs generated by the proposals team at project award, including conceptual drawings, process design report,flow diagrams, and identify mechanical scope of work in coordination with various discipline
• Review in depth customers / Project’s specifications related to mechanical equipment, and identify discrepancies and risks at earlier project stage.
• Produce detailed designs for a particular project, ensuring compliance with codes and standards.
• Perform mechanical design calculations related to mechanical equipment sizing and selection
• cyclic design input and Review of complete mechanical layouts and drawings for clarity, completeness, conformity to standards, procedures, specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning
• prepare material requests, review suppliers technical offers, address suppliers to resolve technical related comments, preparation of technical comparisons and nominate participate in suppliers’ selection decisions, and compiling technical submittal for client’s approval
• continually updating the project drawings and documents by gathering and classifying customers’ comments and suppliers’ inputs
• checking mechanical equipment purchase requisitions and making sure materials are ordered according to the client’s specifications and agreed approved designs
• Program, plan and coordinate all project activities including the provision of design and technical information, ensuring accuracy, completeness and delivery within schedule
• Develops solutions to complex design problems using initiative and own acquired knowledge.
• Adhere to company’s policies and quality management system in preparation and issuing design documents.
• Coordinate with other disciplines for equipment selection and updating project drawings in relation to process, civil and electrical design
• participate in internal design meetings, progress meetings and vendor’s technical meetings, Client and consultants meetings as well as Conduct inspection at vendor’s and manufacturer’s works when required
• Review suppliers’ post order documentation and arrange for submittal when required
• Apply design knowledge to design projects for the development of conceptual designs. Work may be contemporaneous over more than one project.
• Provide supervision and guidance on all design and technical matters. Review and resolve interdisciplinary design and technical issues to ensure the most effective and efficient design is adopted.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization