Soliton Technologies Jobs April 2021:
Soliton Technologies is seeking Tableau Expert for its Lahore office
Experience: Minimum 2 to 5 years relevant work experience
Education: Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
We Offer: Market competitive salary plus other perks and benefits
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions. Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design. Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems. Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
· A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
· A solid understanding Data Warehouse & Data Bases
· Have good experience to write queries for QA purpose
· Have good experience in SQL SERVER.
· Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture. We are looking for a Tableau Developer to work with the Business and IT teams.
Interested candidate may apply at [email protected]
Soliton Technologies is the leading US based Healthcare IT company growing at a rapid pace. Its products are used by over 250 hospitals, over 5000 ambulatory providers, over 500 post acute facilities and several US government state departments. We are looking for an HR Executive to help support our company’s recruiting, learning and employee enrichment programs.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of professional experience in HR
Education: Bachelors/Masters in HR (or in a related field) from a reputable institute
· Complete recruitment life cycle which includes sourcing, screening, tests, interviews scheduling, managing interviews and managing smooth onboarding
· Managing Complete batch hiring process
· Generate interest in leading universities and Job Boards as well as job fairs and events
· Managing all recruitment tools
· Enhance the presence of the company from hiring perspective
· Assist the manager in Employee Development/trainings
· Assist the manager in Performance Appraisals
· And all other work related to HR
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates may apply at [email protected]