Pepsi Co Pakistan Jobs Assistant Manager Out-Bound
Job Description: Manage outflow of FG inventory from plant DC’s to distributors and ensure right protocols are being followed with all required documents.
Controls and owns transportation budget while ensuring highest levels of customer services by delivering the required primary sales number as per business plans.
Responsible for delivering productivity targets on freight YOY through strategic network optimization, smart route planning and assigning loads as per allocated share strategy.
- Manages dispatch Plan and execution on Daily/Monthly basis
- Maintains the communication between 3PL companies, FG WH and CS to ensure timely FG Lift and Dispatch.
- Partner with GP to reduce the freight cost YOY through negotiations or establishing new companies for freight
- Develop and monitor service level KPIs with 3PL and share with all stakeholders for continuous improvement
- Prepare monthly freight accruals and ensure data accuracy +97 %
- Prepare transportation metrics template and upload to MeasureUp on monthly basis
- Manages receipting, verification and reconciliation of 3PL invoices on monthly basis and submit to finance as per payment cycle
- Manages the relation with freight forwarders and export team to handle export shipments timely
- Initiate productivity improvement plans with the aim to keep freight cost below AOP.
- Create cross-functional synergy between different departments Plants DC’s, Sales, CS and GP to support fully integrated transportation execution.
- Work with CS, Sales and FGWH teams to ensure fleet capacity planning for future forecasted volumes.
- Ensure support during AIB, FSSC and HSE audits related to logistics.
- Prepare monthly freight cost analysis, Distributor/City/Belt/DC wise to deep dive potential cause of variation and bring constant improvement.
- Develop Logistics daily dashboard on fleet reporting as per dispatch plans
- Implement Track & Trace reporting mechanism to optimize fleet overall cycle time
- Frequent contact with Transportation Manager, Regional Sales Managers, Plant Manager and Distribution Manager to ensure successful execution of product replenishment to meet customer demand.
- Identification of cost saving opportunities for implementation across the entire Transportation taking into account total cost.
- Commercial/Technical degree
- Negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Financial knowledge
- Project management skills
- Transportation knowledge
- 8+ Years of SC Experience with 3-4 years in OBSC
- Purchasing -call offs
- Materials Management
- Ability to influence: implement change.
- Leadership ability
- Drive for Results
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational Impact
- Strategic thinker
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular Apply