Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited PTCL Jobs Executive Vice President (Sales)
Purpose of the Job: As EVP (Sales), you will be accountable for overall profitable achievement of Sales targets and aligning sales objectives with PTCL business strategies. Responsible for sales and revenue delivery across all lines of consumer products and sales channels (mostly direct) including retail, distribution, franchise and affinity partners. Manage trade marketing and promotion, point of sale, point of purchase, merchandising and regional distribution and responsible for sales planning and forecast, sales budget and distribution of sales quota and guidelines to regional channels.
Major Responsibilities include:
Implementing sales strategies and drives to enhance revenue generations for all product lines.
Develop sales road-map that will lead to the achievement of company’s overall sales objectives.
Drive optimized sales mix, develop and execute channel wise sales strategies.
Devise Operational Policies & Procedures:
- Develop policies and guidelines for direct sales, supply chain, trade and merchandising, distribution and logistics.
- Define sales incentives, points and reward mechanism, sales rebate and discounts.
- Develop policies for size, complexity and number for managing franchise openings.
- Specify guidelines about numbers, quality and training of direct sales staff.
Planning and Organizing:
- Forecasting and target setting to achieve sales objectives of all product lines.
- Resource planning and budgeting of regional sales, channel wise sales planning and target setting.
Lead and Supervise Operations & Maintenance:
- Develop channel wise and region wise weekly, monthly, and annual targets for sales by examining growth opportunities and product mix
- Assign territories, prepare and execute sales budget, manage budget spending.
- Lead company sales and external distribution partners to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Ensure consistent look and feel of company product at point of sale and design communication for trade promotions.
- Ensure timely availability of marketing material, advertising and branding activities aligned with sales strategies
- Sales channel design and direct sales deployment.
- Inventory management and distribution, commission disbursements and settlements.
- Builds internal capacity of sales workforce to deliver target through recruitment of reputable franchises, distributors and field staff.
Monitor and Control Performance:
- Review and analyze sales reports including sales volume, potential sales, and sales expansion areas.
- Analyze monthly sales outcomes and share reports with Executive Management team.
- Monitor the performance of franchisees, reviewing contract violations and output of commission schemes.
An ideal should have:
- Minimum Master’s degree in Marketing/Sales
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in B-2-C Sales, marketing with minimum 7 years’ experience at Executive level
- Excellent management and planning skills in a multi-projects telecom environment
- Ability to interact with management/customers/individuals at all levels and build relationships
- Negotiation and vendor management skills
- Project management and supporting matrix organization skills
- Problem-solving & analytical thinking in a volatile environment
Primary Location: Islamabad
Job: Business Operations
Organization: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited BU
Unposting Date: May 10, 2020 Apply