Jobs By Field
Jaffer Group Of Companies Jobs Registration Manager:
Position Title: Registration Manager
Experience: Minimum 5-7 Years’ experience in Product registration with DPP, Soil Fertility Punjab, Provinces.
Qualification: MBA / M.Sc. Agriculture
Job Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for the Registration and timely renewal of Products (Pesticides, Fertilizer, Micronutrients, Bio-stimulants, etc.). Along with renewing the Company’s status as a Distributor in all provinces of Pakistan. Also, appealing cases and registration renewal of factory licenses and supporting in import regulatory issues.
Knowledge of Agro-Chemicals, Registration & Regulatory Affairs, Trade Mark, Laboratory Analysis Rules, Pesticide & Fertilizer acts, Relations with Agric. Ext., Soil Fertility, DPP, FSC&RD, etc. in all provinces. Liaison with Principals, Supply Chain, JASPL Lab. & Factory, Development Manager, JASPL Sales, and Marketing Team, etc. Must have understanding and knowledge about product registration under Form-1, Form 16, and Form 17.
- Work independently in managing and coordinating assigned projects
- Planning & Organizing
- Time Management
- Result – Target Oriented
- Good Listening, Communication ability – High Empathy
- Strong Follow up
- Professional Integrity
- Helps in the preparation of the short and long-term products portfolio development together with respective Managers
- 2. Completes submission requirements of Form Registration e.g. Form 1 (Long Term strategy), Form 16 & 17 (Short Term strategy)
- 3. Coordinates with the Principals regarding Documentation / Information to fulfill the Registration requirements, arrange product standards for analysis purposes.
- Liaises with the Federal Department of Plant Protection and Soil Fertility throughout the processing of the application (Application Scrutiny / Arranging Samples / Lab Analysis/issuance of Trial Schedule Product / Crop / Pest – Form I only)
- Manage Registration / Registration Renewal as Fertilizer, Pesticide Distributor in all Provinces in coordination with Plant Protection / Agric. Ext. Departments.
- Coordination with Federal Seed Certification and Registration Department (FSC&RD) for relevant tasks.
- Liaison with Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) for relevant tasks.
- Ensures timely tabulation of data with the help of Technical Manager for consideration at the APTA (Agricultural Pesticides Technical Advisory) sub Committee and subsequently APTAC
- Arranges issuance of Registration Certificate and Specifications of the Technical / Formulated Products along with the procedure
- Arranges renewals of the Registration as required and records it in the Registration expiry status list.
- Prepares the application for the renewal of Registration of refilling, repackaging plant and formulation license.
- Follow up for registration renewal at DPP side and also arrange an inspection of the Plant.
- Guides Factory Staff regarding its compliances and safety precautions.
- To fulfill the regulatory requirements of the Import Department and to develop Product import labels.
- Help the Import Department for shipment clearance (NOC or Product lab test etc.)
- Any other task as per need from time to time-related to Registration
Interested candidates may apply latest by December 10, 2021
For details & to apply online, please visit jaffer.com/careers/
Jaffer Group Of Companies Jobs Registration Manager
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization