Iqra University IU Jobs Examination Officer:
Position Vacant Examination Officer
Examination Department invites applications for the position of Examination Officer. The applicant should be able to (among other tasks)
- Will administer all examinations ensuring all entries are processed in accordance with the examination regulations.
- Will Liaise with the Directors/Deans and teaching staff to ensure that exam entries are prepared well, updated, and processed.
- Will be responsible for the organization of the examination timetable to ensure that appropriate rooms are used for examinations.
- Will publish agreed timetables and seating plans to faculty, invigilation staff, and students.
- Will organize exam schedule/timetable and invigilation of all exams.
- Will pay visits to all floors where exams are held to meet novell situations.
- Will print /copy the question papers in exams.
- Will be engaged in the rechecking process of papers after exam results with co-staff.
- To conduct and organize the examinations as per the university policy.
- To announce the scholarship, list every semester after results, Inform relevant departments about the scholarship holders.
- Do the scrutiny and the rechecking of all the papers, check each paper that is it according to the University Sop’s.
- To collect the examination papers of all the faculty members from the program coordinators.
- To maintain the attendance records, subject, and section vice.
Qualification: At least Masters preferably in (Math’s, Stats, Preferably IT graduate) from a renowned HEC recognized
Knowledge & IT Skills:
- Command over MS Office, well versed in operating software.
- Understanding of the functioning and needs of educational institutions.
Experience: At least 1 to 2 years of full-time relevant work
Salary: Market Competitive
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 29 August 2020 (State” Examination Officer” in the subject line). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.