Interwood Mobel IWM Jobs October 2018: Interwood Mobel (Pvt) is actively looking for a Costing Executive, Quality Audit Officer and Billing Officer in its respective departments based in Karachi.
QUALITY AUDIT: The Quality Audit Officer is responsible for quality assurance of the products and services being provided to internal and external customers of IWM.
- Carry out quality audits of IWM factory, showroom displays, warehouses, stores, corporate offices, and dealer networks according to the set QA policies and procedures.
- Quality audit of imported shipments in coordination with product.
- Execute audit of procedures and processes of every department.
- Collect, compile, analyze data and present QA findings to the management.
- Highlight grey areas where improvement is required in terms of quality of service and procedures.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and interventions for quality assurance.
- Develop QA reports on daily and monthly basis.
- DAE/BTECH/Bachelors (preferably Civil) or equivalency required. Skill and training in Quality Control or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Civil/Construction/Architectural/retail industry; at least 6 months of relative auditing experience
- Ability to accurately count and record number of products sampled.
- Must be able to work independently and quickly make quality decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel and outlook.
- Must be able to make sound and logical decisions.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience interacting with customers.
- Willingness to travel approx. 60% of the time
Interested candidate may apply on [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
- Handles cash, cheques and credit cards deposits on daily basis.
- Collects payment and issues lifewares bills, receipts, refunds or change to customers who have made purchases.
- Reconciles receipts with bills on daily basis.
- Prepares and shares showroom daybook on daily basis with the management.
- Reconciles cash in hand daybook with physical cash.
- Responsible for excess cash deposit into bank and record accordingly.
- Carries out additional tasks as assigned by the reporting authority
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical and numeric skills
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes on [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
EXECUTIVE PROJECT COSTING:
- Prepares and reviews standard rate lists for assigned work.
- Develops foreign codes in excel according to product item description provided by sales personnel.
- Creates item master data in SAP based on foreign codes.
- Assigns complete master data along with BOQ and drawing to costing factory through SAP for further processing.
- Develops comparative analysis of rates.
- Updates non-standard project pricing in the system.
- Develops special prices for business partners on SAP against client requirement.
- Assigns job to sales personnel through the system.
- Review and manages record keeping of all project costing.
- Creates item master data in SAP detail for local purchase, imported items and hardware when required.
- Prepares comprehensive plans for prices, quantities, analysis and verification etc.
- Prepares BOQs (Bill of Quantities) for tender projects as required.
- Bachelors in Civil/Electronic Engineering or an equivalent education from HEC recognized institute
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in BOQs, costing & estimation of civil interior project