Ernst & Young Jobs Dec 2016: Ernst & Young is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Senior Associate HR Job Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for all HR related operations within the Assurance Department and provide support to HR business partners, guidelines to staff and ensure the compliance of HR matters related to Assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specifically, the incumbent holding this position will be responsible for:
• Work closely with all the trainees after their induction.
• Manage the onboarding of all employees in coordination with the HR business partners.
• Deal with all the assurance staff members regarding their day to day operations.
• Ensure the timely completion and submission of time sheets.
• Obtain timely feedback from employees at a stipulated time in coordination with HR.
• Work with the counsellors in conducting effective counselling sessions and assist HR in preparing Performance Improvement Plans when required.
• Plan & oversee PMDP including goal planning, feedbacks, MYR and YER in coordination with HR.
• Monitor employee compliance with PMDP process, follow up with non-compliant employees.
• Share the Performance issues with the respective and HR Leader
• Support employee competency/skills development by planning relevant training programs.
• Encourage staff to take responsibility of their own development and feedback process.
• Ensure the compliance of surveys and other activities.
• Regularly monitor the qualification update and provide information to HR on a timely basis.
• Identify learning needs of each staff on group or rank basis to be communicated to HR for the development of training programs.
• Ensure that the individual member of the team is in compliance with firm or legal regulations.
Experience: Atleast 1 year of relevant experience in an HR Generalist role.
Qualification: MBA/BBA (HR) or any other qualification with a concentration in HR from a reputable University including IBA, IoBM, SZABIST.
• Proficiency in English is a MUST (spoken and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
• Sound knowledge of all HR procedures
• Ability to handle multiple priorities;
• Research and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Time Management.
• Willingness to assume additional responsibility
• Ability to take initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure. Apply
Manager Recruitment Job Purpose
The incumbent will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching the job profile to the positions available in the Assurance Department. The role requires gaining a better understanding of the recruitment needs and requirements, identifying resourcing channels and ensuring the smooth induction of new staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically, the incumbent holding this position will be responsible for:
• Determine and forecast recruitment needs.
• Conduct campus recruitment drives and deliver presentations about EY in various institutions to create awareness and attract prospective candidates.
• Identify job vacancies and determine the best recruitment approach for them.
• Research and map market for potential candidates
• Select/Create a job description for all the department vacancies and provide them to HR for posting.
• Establish controls to manage candidate information, applications and referrals to be provided to HR on a timely manner.
• Manage the bulk hiring during busy periods.
• Conduct screening interviews for all positions, including trainees in coordination with HR and the concerned partners.
• Report all offers & close of the Job to HR business Partner r on monthly basis.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Qualification: MBA/BBA (HR) or any other qualification with a concentration in HR from a reputable University including IBA, IoBM, SZABIST. A certification or a course in Psychometric Testing is mandatory. A professional certification in HR will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in English is a MUST (spoken and written).
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
• Sound knowledge of all HR procedures.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Research and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Time Management. Apply