Engro Corporation Limited Jobs Group Ethics Advisor:Engro Corporation Limited is looking to hire a Group Ethics Advisor reporting into the GM Corporate Audit Department.
A minimum qualification of LLB from a reputable institute will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Possess great interpersonal skills.
- Being able to deal with ambiguity and build up from scratch.
Seniority Level: Middle management
• Fertilizer / Chemical / Energy
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience
- Maintaining the Corporate ethics culture.
- Communication of Engro Code of Conduct through holding regular CGF sessions across the Group.
- Ensuring compliance with the Code of Conduct.
- Investigate any non-compliance and all whistle-blower complaints received across the Group.
- Key knowledge and Contact point for all ethics and corporate-related issues across the Group.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] no later than November 15, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.