Engro Corporation Limited Jobs August 2020:
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced Senior Leader? Apply now for a chance to work at Engro Enfrashare. More details below:
- BSc. Electrical/Telecom Engineering & (MBA or PMP Certified)
- 15 years+ experience
- Extensive experience in a leadership role in enterprise transformation projects, network rollouts, site deployment, operations and relevant ERP tools.
- Ensure effective delivery of projects and programs in the organization primarily for B2S rollout, implementation of tower ERP tool and ingestion of bulk sites.
- Advice the CEO with the overall executive direction for project management and align the senior management to ensure successful completion of key projects in accordance with established technical & HSE standards, project budget and defined timelines.
- Monitor, investigate and provide key analyses of technical issues to the CEO and Board, including reports of findings, corrective action recommendations and supporting research.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by 19th August 2020, mentioning the title of the position (GM Enterprise PMO, Enfrashare) as the subject of the email.
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced contracts specialist looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation at our Karachi office. Details below:
- Bachelors with MBA from a reputable university
- 6+ years’ experience in Contract Management in Oil/Gas or Energy Industry
- Experience of Contract Drafting, Contract Management and Contractor performance management.
- Define contract best practices commercial clauses and liaise with Legal function to ensure contracts compliance with legal policy
- Negotiate contractual terms of long term and high value contracts with contractors
- Support category managers in contract development and commercial risk management
- Manage reporting of the contract risks, contract life-cycle management and liability management
- Work with the Reporting Analyst to provide timely performance data
- Develop supporting IT systems to automate and standardize contractual templates and automation
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by 19th August 2020 mentioning the title of the position (Deputy Manager Contracts – Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.