Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Jobs Assistant Manager / Manager IFRS9:
Organization: Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
Department: Consumer Risk Analytics – Credit Policy
Level: 03 / 04
Qualifications Required: Graduate / Master with background in Actuarial Sciences / Statistic / Mathematics/ Risk Management
No. Of Positions: 1
Location: Head Office Karachi
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 2 to 3 years of Banking experience in Credit Risk / Rating Models
- Calculation and submission of the Expected Credit Loss (ECL) of Retail Portfolio to Risk Management for onward submission to SBP & Group.
- Development and update of Risk models for IFRS 9 input parameters i.e. PD / LGD & EAD.
- Validation and recalibration of IFRS9 ECL calculation models as and when required.
- Validation of obligor risk rating on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring of credit risk on account and portfolio levels with the objective to ensure authenticity, accuracy and timely identification and reporting to the CRO/RMC/BRMC.
- To ensure avoidance of penalties (if any) by submitting different SBP reports on a timely basis.
-Ensure compliance to SBP prudential regulations that pertain to the credit risk management structure and credit portfolio within the bank.
- Keep static and financial data in the data warehouse up-to-date.
Handling of special assignments /accommodating ad-hoc queries as assigned by the unit head.
- To prepare different portfolio analysis as and when required.
- Maintain and provide IFRS9 and Credit related data to auditors (internal / external / SBP)
- Proficient in MS Office Products ;
- Strong analytical skills
- Programming skills in Python / R programming
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced statistical and quantitative modeling skills (linear regression/logistic
regression and other data mining/predictive modeling skills
How to Apply: [email protected]
Last Date: 10 November 2023
Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Jobs Assistant Manager / Manager IFRS9
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization