Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited CSAP Jobs Executive Secretary:
Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited is a conglomerate corporation listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange as ‘CSAP’. Starting operations with a pipe manufacturing facility in March 1987, Crescent Steel now has diversified businesses in four defined sectors – engineering, textiles, capital markets and power – spread over six campuses.
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Head Office, Karachi
Age: 30-45 years
Education and/or Qualifications: Bachelors of Commerce/Arts
Salary Range (PKR): Market Compatible
Experience: Minimum 1 year in an administrative or secretarial role
Maximum 5 years in a similar position
Last Date of Application: November 30, 2020
- Provide administrative and clerical support.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and arrange conference rooms; meet and greet visitors.
- Make local and international travel and accommodation arrangements, including visa applications.
- Handle information requests.
- Coordinate office management activities and plans/assist in events or activities .
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system for all relevant documents.
- Manage schedule/calendar; alert about cancelations or new meetings, prepare agenda and files for meetings.
- Prepare correspondence and manage/arrange incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepare periodic reports on personal expenses, salary and other income, taxes and zakat/donations, including monthly reconciliation of bank statements, any tax adjustments etc.
- Track memberships and affiliations for any actions (renewals etc.) .
- Monitor upkeep and maintenance of assets such as vehicles etc.
- Determine matters of priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare and handle confidential documents, maintain and file updated procedure manuals and scan and/or photocopy any document as required.
- Coordinate and compile tax returns.
- Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and access control of the office, maintenance of basic supplies such as stationery and coffee and coordinating maintenance activities for office equipment with IT or Administration departments.
- Taking and transcribing dictation.
- Coordinate papers and track relevant actions arising from meetings of committees and task forces.
- Relay messages, directives or assignments to members of team, as applicable.