Jobs By Field
CresceCrescent Steel & Allied Products Ltd Jobs Executive Assistant:
We are currently inviting applications from dynamic individuals whose values align with ours for the position of Executive Assistant.
- Provide administrative and clerical support.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and arrange conference rooms; meet and greet visitors.
- Make local and international travel and accommodation arrangements, including visa applications.
- Handle information requests.
- Coordinate office management activities and plans/assist in events or activities.
- Manage schedule/calendar; alert about cancelations or new meetings, prepare agenda and files for meetings.
- Prepare correspondence and manage/arrange incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepare periodic reports on personal expenses, salary and other income, taxes and zakat/donations, including monthly reconciliation of bank statements, any tax adjustments etc.
- Monitor upkeep and maintenance of assets such as vehicles etc.
- Determine matters of priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare and handle confidential documents, maintain and file updated procedure manuals and scan and/or photocopy any document as required.
- Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and access control of the office, maintenance of basic supplies such as stationery and coffee and coordinating maintenance activities for office equipment with IT or Administration departments.
- Taking and transcribing dictation.
- Coordinate papers and track relevant actions arising from meetings of committees and task forces.
- Relay messages, directives or assignments to members of team, as applicable.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system for all relevant documents.
- Track memberships and affiliations for any actions (renewals etc.).
- Coordinate and compile tax returns.
For more details please visit.
Crescent Steel & Allied Products Ltd Jobs Executive Assistant
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization