Bykea Pakistan Jobs Manager Recruitment:
Organization: Bykea Pakistan
We are looking for someone who loves talking to people, has a solid understanding of technical recruitment, and is constantly looking to learn and improve talent acquisition processes. If that’s you, apply today!
Position : Manager Recruitment
Job Description :
- Do you believe that the biggest driver of a company’s growth are the right people in the right place? Are you
- excited about solving business problems through finding the right talent? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
- Bykea is a Pakistan based app offering motorbike transport, deliveries, commerce and payment matchmaking
- services on its marketplace platform. Over 2 million registered users drive utility from Bykea in Karachi, Lahore
- and Rawalpindi, making Bykea arguably the biggest local startup. We are on a mission to build a brand that the
- nation can be proud of.
The responsibilities for this role will involve:
- Identifying talent gaps and recruiting the right people
- Identifying future hiring needs
- Owning the recruitment process end to end (from identifying the gap to documenting requirements to getting the person in the door)
- Creating visibility around the recruitment process funnel and constantly optimizing the process
- Identifying process gaps and implementing solutions
- Creating a world-class screening process that is comprehensive
- Identifying opportunities in Organizational Development and creating the right feedback loops to assist in implementing overall organizational solutions
- Always meeting the top talent in Pakistan and abroad to keep Bykea at the top of their mind
- Degree from a top university – a business or computer sciences degree would be great!
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition – not a stickler for years of experience as long as you are great at what you do
- At least 2+ years of experience in technical recruitment is a must – we are always looking for top tech talent and basic knowledge of engineering and tech is absolutely required
- A strong drive to understand the business, and not just recruitment or HR
- Not looking for traditional HR professionals – all we want is a problem solver. Someone who wants to try new things, and find the right customized solution for Bykea
- Someone who wants to experiment, research and propose new solutions in talent acquisition, but also in everything else that is relevant
- Willingness to incorporate learnings from the most junior employee to a street vendor
Your work style:
- Empathy. You are a patient listener, who genuinely wants to help people.
- Comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively
- Willingness to constantly learn
- Attention to detail and analytical approach – dashboarding, creating recruitment funnels etc.
If you feel that this describes you roughly, apply today!
Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5K9u9tDKDym4AvEQcBtmR1_qCMt3R-zCWQGp1NKLgvzqKfQ/viewform