Bank AL Habib Limited Graduate Trainee Officer GTO Program 2018: Bank AL Habib Limited was incorporated in October 1991 by the grandsons of Habib Esmail and started operations in January 1992. Although Bank AL Habib commenced operations in 1992, it embodies the same high standards of integrity, prudence, and trust which have characterized Habib Family’s banking operations in Pakistan and abroad for almost 70 years. The Bank is particularly conscious of the trust reposed in it by the depositors and its prime duty is to protect and honor this trust all times. Guided by the values taught and practiced by Habib Esmail more than a century ago, the Bank has continued to grow and progress in all areas of its operations and is now a major player in Pakistan’s banking industry. In a short span of 25 years, the Bank’s assets have grown to more than Rs, 750 Billion, with a network of 700 plus branches and sub-branches, a Wholesale Branch in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Seychelles and Malaysia and Representative Offices in Dubai, Istanbul, Beijing, China and Nairobi, Kenya.
GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM
- We value talent and are determined to provide a platform for personal growth and career development for all those who join us in our journey to make Bank AL Habib the most trusted and preferred Bank in Pakistan.
- Our Graduate Trainee Program is a talent nourishing program guided by our value system and which is aligned to corporate goals for developing future leaders.
- Individuals with aspirations to rise to greater heights in the management hierarchy will attain a solid all-round and specialized banking knowledge through the four-months GTO Program being offered by Bank AL Habib.
- Bachelors degree from HEC recognized University
- Minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 1st Division
- Minimum 1st Division in Matriculation & Intermediate
- Maximum age up-to 25 years
Comprehensive Training: 4 Months
Grade Offered OG2
- Salary During Training : 25,000/-
- On Confirmation : 30,000/-
Perks & Benefits as per Bank’s policy
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident and Gratuity Fund
- Staff Financing Facility (House, Personal & Motorcycle Loan)
How to Apply: Interested candidates matching the above criteria may apply online through www.rozee.pk For information please contact Human Resource Division: (021) 32464272 — 79
Apply Before: Oct 21, 2018