Ufone Jobs Assistant Manager: Ufone is looking for an Assistant Manager (Competitive Intelligence) for defining, gathering, analyzing, and distributing intelligence about products, customers, competitors, and any aspect of the environment needed to support executives and managers making strategic decisions for organization and help in shaping counter-competitive strategies prepare a new product launch, new market entry, or other strategic move in the market ,benchmark other organizations, anticipate and plan for future market opportunities and disruptions, assess effectiveness of competitors market positioning and product messaging.
- Collecting and analyzing information about competitors’ strengths and weaknesses in a legal and ethical manner to enhance business decision-making.
- Responsible for sharing competitive moves with respective departments which includes tracking all ATL & BTL competition activities ( product/services)
- Responsible for analyzing areas impacted by competition move by coordinating with respective segment/product manager to make meaning full analysis.
- Maintaining Ufone & competition Products/services/ Packages tracker in a timely fashion.
Designation Level: Assistant Manager
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Education (Qualification / Certifications): Bachelors in Business Administration / Management
Years of Experience: 5-7 Year
Skills and Expertise:
- Understanding of telecom sector’s products & services
- Understanding of business basics & impact analysis
- Basic technical & number analysis
- Excellent Excel & power point
- Business acumen
- Problem solving skills Apply