TPL Corporation Pakistan Jobs March 2018:TPL Corporation Pvt Ltd is looking for a LBS Head for Islamabad to lead the LBS platform from strategy and operations across content, products, sales and technology areas of expertise in order to build upon value proposition. The responsibilities and experience required are as follows :
• Leading and establishing end-to-end LBS platform team
• Define key milestones for technology, commercial pre-launch, pilot and ‘live’ phases
• Ensure development of use-case solutions targeted across different industries
• Steer the process of Data collection, management, verification and plotting
• Continuous improvement in UI/ UX for Maps
• Develop location based business analytics solutions for large enterprises
• Lead key strategic partner identification and commercial deal structuring and negotiations
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Design Thinking and/or Engineering (Master’s preferred)
• At least 6-8 years of strong digital transformation / LBS experience
• Previous role(s) with a LBS platform, LBS vendor or other scalable SaaS digital/web/mobile services company – Technical experience building digital products at a Telco will be considered
Interested candidates can share resumes on [email protected] and cc on [email protected]
We are looking for (Geospatial) Software Engineer for Islamabad.
Responsibilities , skills , experience and qualification are mentioned below.
• Design, and implement high performance and highly scalable and available platform components.
• Design, develop, and troubleshoot applications
• Discuss the design/implementation approach of new features and negotiate acceptance criteria.
• Write clean, efficient code implementing new Platform features, and deploy and validate your solution.
• Expert coding skills and passionate about Java (a must). Python and other scripting languages a big plus.
• Experienced in technologies such as reThinkDB, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, etc.).
• Any experience of building geospatial applications will be a big plus.
• Working knowledge of Elastic Search will also be useful
• Basic knowledge of JUnit.
• Worked with CI/CD processes and tools such as Git, Jenkins etc.
• Familiar with Agile, KANBAN and SCRUM.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or similar.
• 5+ years of Software Engineering experience.
• Excellent team player
• Creative, resourceful and innovative problem solver.
• Great communication skills.
Please email resumes on [email protected] and cc on [email protected]
GIS Analyst required for Branch Office Islamabad.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement:
Bachelor’s Degree with 2 year experience in Geography or MIS.
• In depth knowledge of Geographical Information System.
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Strong communication, decision making, problem solving & presentation skills.
• Install and configure HTTP servers, and establish appropriate server directory trees
• Data processing
• Identify, recommend and prioritize new web features and applications.
• Develop code, install, test, debug, and document web application using appropriate editors
• Update webpages to ensure site accuracy and protection
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites
• Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update database as they relate web applications
• Ensure security of all websites and related applications
• Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team
• Prepare, maintain and update a variety of MAPS
• Develop and maintain data layers using GIS tools
• Enter attribute data pertaining to specific features into rational database
Please share resumes on [email protected] and cc on [email protected]