The City School Jobs April 2021:
Organization: The City School
Position: Senior Master/Mistress (0-Levels)
Location: Southern Region, Hyderabad.
Education & Qualification: At least Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized university. Post Graduate Diploma and similar certifications & trainings are mandatory. Fluency in English language is required.
Experience: Overall experience of at least 5 years including 3 years of teaching experience catering 0-Levels.
- Executing School Development Plan to achieve academic excellence and implementation of curriculum in coordination with School Head.
- Supervising academic and co-curricular activities, including regular teacher planner checking, finalizing test papers and student records in collaboration with teachers.
- Training, guiding and developing teachers to improve academic standards.
- Keeping a check on students’ performance by collaborating with teachers and parents via regular meet ups.
- Providing support to School Head and Regional office for all types of academic matters.
- Being technologically well versed, especially with
- MS Office.
Interested candidates should email their CV at [email protected] with the subject title “SM O-Levels – Hyderabad” latest by 30th April 2021.
Position: Curriculum Leader – English (0-Levels)
Location: Southern Regional Office, Karachi
Education & Qualification: At least Masters in relevant field/subject (For e.g. Masters English Language/Linguistics).
Relevant diplomas & training will be a plus point.
Experience: At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Design and monitor the curriculum implementation at entire Southern Region schools and mentor the teachers through training.
- Inspect and trace the root cause of discrepancies in study material or teaching methodology and provide solutions to make it effective.
- Organize training sessions & conduct model/co-teaching lessons to enhance quality of teaching.
- Prepare, review and monitor standard of relevant subject Exam and Admission test papers.
- Enhance academic outcome for students in internal and external examinations.
- Assist the Head Office in the reviews of curriculum development
- Ensuring regular academic support school visits in entire Southern Region.
- Take academic innitiatives to support teaching and learning
Interested candidates should email their CV at [email protected] with the subject title “CL – English O Levels” latest by 27 April 2021.