South Punjab Forest Company SPFC Jobs July 2016: South Punjab Forest Company (Silt) is a not-for-profit public sector company incorporated under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance. 1984 established by Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department, Government of the Punjab with a mandate to seek private investment on profit sharing basis for raising tree plantation on’blank forest land of the Government of the Punjab in the Civil Divisions of South Punjab. SPFC seeks applications from the interested candidates at market based salaries for the following positions to be based in Lahore.
- Director — Projects & Operations (One Post)
- Manager —Finance & Admin (One Post)
- Internal Auditor (One Post)
- Communication & PR Specialist (One Post)
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) / LT. In charge (One Post)
- Research Associate / Officer — Projects & Operations (One Post)
- Research Associate / Officer — Finance & Accounts (One Post)
- Research Associate / Officer — HR & Admin (One Post)
- Executive Assistant (Three Posts)
- Office Boy (Three Posts)
Interested candidates having relevant Degrees / Certificates from reputable Universities/ fora should send their applications comprising Cover Letter, CV/Resume, attested copies of educational testimonials and two recent passport size photographs, by July 28,2016 at the P.O. Box No. 5, GPO, !shore. Only shortlistcd candidates will be invited for interviews. Government servants may apply through proper channel. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview. SPEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and retains the right to choose candidates in its sole discretion. Females are encouraged to apply. Incomplete applications or applications not received through proper channel will not be entertained. SPEC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or to alter or modify or cancel the entire process of recruitment without any notice.