Sindh Education Foundation SEF Internship Program August 2017 : The Sindh Education Foundation (SEF), Government of Sindh is looking for dynamic individuals to take up challenging opportunities. Kindly note that all positions offered at the SEF are contract based.
- Interested applicants may submit applications along with domicile certificate, Copy of CNIC and educational testimonials to Human Resource Department, Sindh Education Foundation
- All certificates must be attested
- Test/Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for the interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for the test/ interviews.
- Incomplete or applications received after 25th August 2017 will not be entertained.
- Applicant holding domicile of Sindh province are eligible to apply for the internship.
Age of the applicant must be
- Graduate not below 18 years and above 30 years of age.
- Master’s not below 20 years and above 35 years of age
Note: Applicant(s) can send their CVs along with documents to House No: 21-A, Block 7&8, Overseas Cooperative Housing Society (OCHS), Ameer Khusro Road, Karachi (Sindh), by mentioning Department/Location applied for