Siemens Jobs Road Safety Officer: Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ability to provide guidance, through technical quality assurance control of projects and efficient monitoring
- Understanding of the road safety system requirements, and knowledge of modern management techniques to minimize the socioeconomic cost of road accidents
- Provide sustainable training and development program for Road Safety risk assessment, journey management and defensive driving
- Maintain a proven record of relevant publications
- Integration of various road safety system factors including financing mechanisms, education, engineering, vehicle inspection, and enforcement
- Strategic requirements of road infrastructure, urban development, traffic management, enforcement, and information system and road safety issues
- Assessment of road safety risks and exposures, road user issues, road design, road safety audit, black spot treatments, and countermeasures
- Developing Safety recommendations at organizational level by carrying out suitable research for implementation and compliance
- Ensuring EHS policies, plans and procedures are implemented
- Conducting investigation on incidents/Accidents and publishing reports to EHS Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job;
- Bachelors in Science
- Deep and specialized knowledge on requirements of road infrastructure, urban development, traffic management, enforcement, and information system and road safety issues.
- Implementation of Road safety Management System and Internal Audit of road management systems, Hazard route mapping, Driver performance and Road accident reporting and investigation
- To provide Education and ongoing skills training to drivers and supervisors in order to ensure that employees are competent at their work
- Developed Road safety measures at organizational level by carrying out suitable research for implementation and compliance. Apply