Siemens Jobs Road Safety Officer: Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services – and Healthcare as a separately managed business.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ability to provide guidance, through technical quality assurance control of projects and efficient monitoring
- Understanding of the road safety system requirements, and knowledge of modern management techniques to minimize the socioeconomic cost of road accidents
- Provide sustainable training and development program for Road Safety risk assessment, journey management and defensive driving
- Maintain a proven record of relevant publications
- Integration of various road safety system factors including financing mechanisms, education, engineering, vehicle inspection, and enforcement
- Strategic requirements of road infrastructure, urban development, traffic management, enforcement, and information system and road safety issues
- Assessment of road safety risks and exposures, road user issues, road design, road safety audit, black spot treatments, and countermeasures
- Developing Safety recommendations at organizational level by carrying out suitable research for implementation and compliance
- Ensuring EHS policies, plans and procedures are implemented
- Conducting investigation on incidents/Accidents and publishing reports to EHS Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job;
- Bachelors in Science
- Deep and specialized knowledge on requirements of road infrastructure, urban development, traffic management, enforcement, and information system and road safety issues.
- Implementation of Road safety Management System and Internal Audit of road management systems, Hazard route mapping, Driver performance and Road accident reporting and investigation
- To provide Education and ongoing skills training to drivers and supervisors in order to ensure that employees are competent at their work
- Developed Road safety measures at organizational level by carrying out suitable research for implementation and compliance. Apply
Siemens Jobs Road Safety Officer
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization