Jobs By Field
QuickStart Inc Jobs Financial Analyst: QuickStart is seeking for ‘Financial Analyst‘, who will be responsible for analyzing financial statements and inspecting and predicting future performance of the company. This may include forecasting future revenues and expenditures, as well as modelling capital structure and budgeting.
• Development, implementation and improvement of financial processes.
• Management Reporting of Revenue divisions and cost centers of the company.
• Developed dashboard of the corporate divisions and present to the business unit leader and executives.
• Preparation of annual budget, monthly rolling forecasts and cash flow projections.
• Provide analysis of monthly operating results and key performance indicators.
• Responsible for sales compensation plans, ROI modeling for the projects.
• Business support to executive level management and individual contributors from respective organizations.
• Analyses and reporting in the areas of acquisition, investment opportunities, and working capital requirements.
• Reviewing the Profit and Loss statement and Statement of Financial position to analyze and ensure accuracy is maintained.
• Established an overhead allocation model by using Activity based costing model.
• Technical expertise, coordination with accounting Department and support for monthly close of accounting books according to US GAAP.
• Liaison with external auditors and providing support in company Annual Audit.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a financial and/or Analyst.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Financial Modelling.
• hands-on with CRM Dynamics.
• Strong Reporting skills.
This position is located in Karachi. Working hours are from 3 pm – 12 midnight. Interested candidates should share their resume at [email protected] stating position applied for in subject line.
QuickStart Inc Jobs Financial Analyst
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization