Qatar Airways Jobs Senior Sales Support Agent
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Commercial
Division: Lahore – LHE
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City: South Asia | Pakistan | Lahore
Last date of application: 24-Oct-2018
Qatar Airways: Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Senior Sales Support Agent, you will support the sales team to achieve their assigned revenue targets by providing technical support and data within prescribed timeframes. You will also create maximum awareness of QRs products and services.
- Provide the sales Manager and the sales team with the necessary market intelligence, reports, highlighting the opportunities to improve, yields and market share
- Contribute in managing distribution channels and database for the sales team, be local CRS contact person.
- Use of analytical tools to generate market share, revenue and sales data
- Tracking and reporting of ROI on advertising, promotions, sponsorships and sales activities
- Use and administration of sales activity management software/system
- Coordination and submission of annual marketing activity plans and budgets
- Maintain records and Provide maximum technical support of the sales force to ensure increased awareness of Qatar Airways products and services
- Handle inquiries, problems encountered by the corporate/agent and liase with relevant department of head office, if required
- Research and analyse individual markets and place QR in very visible in the market and secure maximum market share of traffic on QR network.
- Assist in develop sales and marketing plans, PLB contracts, sales/Marketing reports, PLB monthly reports/yearly reports
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers where necessary, record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email.
About You: You should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum of 3 years of job-related experience with a tour operator or an Airline (preferably). Previous experience in a sales support role will be an advantage.
Proven experience with Amadeus is a also required. You will also have strong MS Office skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English. Apply