Philip Morris International PMI Jobs Regional Sales Manager: Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 brands including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Reporting to: Zone Manager
- Contribute to the development of Zonal Field Sales, Trade Marketing and Consumer Engagement strategies and ensure their execution at Regional level. Develop, propose and execute Regional plans and objectives in terms of shipment volumes, in market sales, share of market, share of consumer, outlet coverage, priority accounts targets and other key sales indicators.
- Ensure efficient implementation of approved plans through clearly communicating expectations to Regional Teams & breaking down Regional objectives to Area level. Lead, guide and motivate the Regional Sales Force to ensure the sustainable delivery of Regional Sales targets, KPIs and Business Building Activities.
- Develop the Regional team through on job coaching and manage individual and team performance. Seek training opportunities and other resources to address identified skills and knowledge gaps of individual and teams ensuring that the learning’s are applied on the job.
- Review Regional volume and share of market performance, sales cycle results and other key sales indicators to measure performance against plan, and identify issues and opportunities in order to ensure continuous improvement of the Regional Sales Force.
- Contribute towards attaining operational effectiveness & efficiency of Distributors in the Region and assist in managing the relationships with Priority Accounts, Retail & Distributors. Review business and people development plans to ensure their alignment with Zone. Ensure that all the trade programs for priority accounts & whole sale are effectively managed through the Regional Field Sales Force. Identify and Negotiate with the high potential Regional Accounts.
- Propose and justify all Regional budget for trade and other business building activities and ensure effective execution. Ensure timely preparation & submission of all documents such as Distributors claims, Sales tracking sheets.
- Coordinate with Third Parties for consumer engagement, business building and merchandizing activities and manage PPOSM activities at Region level, including development, maintenance, vendor management, inventory requirements and reporting.
Experience: 5-7 Years of relevant experience Apply