PepsiCo Pakistan Jobs December 2020:
PepsiCo is looking for utility artisan for its Multan Snacks Plant. The Candidate should have B-Class Boiler Certification.
Job description is listed below;
- The required candidate would be responsible for maintenance, operation & trouble-shooting of utilities equipment including absorption chillers, cooling towers, air compressors, pumps, gas generators, LPG & Nitrogen handling facilities, etc.
- The candidate should be fully versed & knowledgeable about predictive & preventive maintenance & must be computer literate. He would be responsible for developing the SOPs for the utility equipment.
- Hands-on experience on utility equipment operations & maintenance is a must.
- Computer knowledge is a must.
- Maintain good housekeeping and product safety in order to ensure compliance against AIBI, IPS, FSSC 22000 and CRP standards.
- In addition to these account-abilities, any task/assignment/project assigned by Line Manager will become part of JD.
Education: DAE (Electrical/Mechanical)
Experience: 2-4 years
Interested candidates can send their CVs at [email protected] with the Subject “Utility Artisan”
Pepsico is looking for candidates for the position of EHS Shift Specialist for its Multan Lays Snacks Plant.
The job description is attached while the expectations are outlined below:
- Preferably a Graduate in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical. However, considering the applicant’s profile they are open to other engineering disciplines as well.
- Fresh graduate to upto 3-5 years of experience
- Able to work in a shift based role. (6 days a week) (shifts rotate between morning, evening and night)
- Self- motivated
- Tech Savvy
- Experience in EHS and/ or relevant certifications/Safety diploma from Reputed University.
- Good People Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think outside the Box
Interested candidates may send their resumes to [email protected] with the subject “EHS Shift Officer”