Penta Express Pvt Ltd Jobs January 2021:
Organization: Penta Express
Position: Business Analyst & Sales Support Executive
- Must be data and detail oriented and be able to present error free findings in an easy to understand format.
- To support business and operations in costing, pricing, margins and proposal makings.
- Develops and maintain appropriate analysis, SOPs, KPIs and data metrics for use by business and operations head in decision-making.
- Supportive working and all required coordination with concerned departments, agents and Clients.
- Preparing presentations on training manuals.
- Deals with CS, OPS, Finance, forwarding agents by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls.
- Provide all necessary data to business head and coordinate meetings between departments and external agencies.
- Education: Bachelors in Marketing/ Supply Chain Management/ MIS.
- Experience: I-2 years. Logistics/ Express experience is a plus point.
- Proficiency of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary Range: 30 to 40K Per month.
Interested candidates can apply at [email protected] with position title in subject line.
Position: Personal Assistant
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings / committees and follow up on action points
- Collecting and distributing all incoming post and deliveries
- Frequently updating contact details on the company database
- Produce reports, letters, memos, presentations, MISs and briefs
- Implementing and maintaining an effective filing system
- Covering all secretarial, reception and office assistant tasks as required
Skills and Other Requirements:
- Proven 1-2 years’ work experience in receptionist, secretarial and PABX/IP Telephony
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Communications & Written skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Salary range PKR 30,000 – 35,000 per month
Interested candidates apply at [email protected] with position title in subject line.