Pakistan Microfinance Investment Company Limited PMIC Jobs Treasurer:
JOB SUMMARY Manage the treasury function of the company in accordance with the relevant policy and regulatory framework. The incumbent shall assist management in investments along with liquidity and related risk management pertaining to the company’s treasury activities. The incumbent shall have thorough understanding of commercial debt products and capital market instruments for raising sustainable long-term liquidity for the company.
- Assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company. Ensure surplus funds are deployed in appropriate investment avenues in line with treasury policy approved by the board (including the defined thresholds while striving for optimal available rates/return).
- Assist in preparing annual budgets, financial forecasts, cashflow mapping, business presentations, portfolio reviews, initiative strategies etc. for necessary submissions on time to time basis, in co-ordination with related departments.
- Initiate credit request process as per predefined strategy, support in negotiating credit terms with Banks as per ALCO guidance and arranging final term sheets. Prepare necessary reports and presentations for BoD, BRC, MRC and ALCO approvals
- Manage day to day engagements with partner Commercial Banks, Financial Intermediaries, Multilateral agencies, International Investors, MIVs & Int. Impact Funds etc. to meet company’s overall Banking requirements, which is not limited to long term & short-term credit facilities, currency & rate hedging, Transaction Banking, Credit Enhancement arrangements etc.
- Support in establishing Capital Market, Mutual Fund and other platforms to raise financing(conventional/unconventional) for the company.
- Assume role of Secretary of Asset-Liability committee to assist ALCO in managing liquidity and interest rate risk by providing timely and accurate reports, insurance of assets, associated legal issues etc. 7. Also lead or assist in special projects and other initiatives related to business improvements, financial controls, new products etc.
EDUCATION 16 years of education (Bachelors/Masters) with majors in Finance/Accounts or CFA
EXPERIENCE 6 years of which 3 years’ experience in Treasury department of a Financial Institution or large corporate
- Experience in managing short, medium and long-term investments Flow forecasting liquidity management/cash management
- Expertise in financial derivatives.
- Expert in presentation, analytical and writing skills
- Knowledge of relevant SECP rules and regulations for NBFCs Expert understanding of economic policy and monetary policy Comprehensive knowledge of risk especially market credit risk Financial Planning and Capital Financing
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Initiative and Change Driven
- Planning & Organizing
- Effective Communication
If you believe in empowering the underserved and share our vision and values of Teamwork, Passion, Innovation & Creativity then send us your resume at [email protected] clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line.
DEADLINE TO APPLY Friday, 13th November 2020