Pakistan Cricket Board PCB Jobs Director PSL:
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), the national governing body for all cricket in Pakistan, is engaged in the promotion and development of world-class cricket in the country. In furtherance to its objectives PCB organizes and holds the Pakistan Super League (PSL) tournament on an annual basis and is seeking a dynamic individual with creative leadership, strategic, analytical, and managerial skills for the following position:
Position: Director PSL
The ideal candidate should hold a minimum Masters Degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification; with at least ten (10) years’ work experience demonstrated; and have served in leadership/senior management positions in pubic or private sector renowned organizations for at least five (5) years. Age limit is 50 years. Whilst previous cricketing or sports administrative experience would be advantageous, it is not essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Play a pivotal role in developing and implementing approved strategies for the PSL.
- Work closely with all PSL stakeholders and senior PCB management and be responsible for the organization and smooth running of the PSL.
- Develop and maintain alliances with all PSL stake holders, partners and franchises.
- Identify new growth areas and the business development of PSL leading to higher revenue potential.
- Oversee all PSL rights/services, procurement processes and ensure timely delivery and execution.
- Prepare reports and analysis identifying areas for improvement and adjustment; future commitments from PCB or the Franchises side; and growth potential.
- Develop, mentor and manage a dynamic PSL Team and ensure delegation of responsibility with accountability, enabling them to achieve their assigned KPIs and targets.
- Monitor and implement efficaciously all PSL activities through inter-departmental coordination.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address by submitting a CV with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 5 p.m. on 13 May, 2021.
PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior General Manager HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road,
E-mail: [email protected]
Note: Clearly mention the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted / called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview process.