OLX Group Jobs Business Development Manager Autos:The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.7 billion monthly visits, 35 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group’s online marketplaces.
We are looking for an Business Development Manager – Autos in our great offices in Lahore, Pakistan
You will be responsible for building and executing the sales / business development strategy that’s required to grow and maximize revenue growth for the OLX Pakistan Motors vertical. This person should have a “hunter” mentality, being flexible to new challenges and comfortable working in a consistently challenging environment. (S)he is a team player with good communication skills and commitment to success through teamwork whilst achieving personal targets and objectives. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and
has built teams in the past .(S)he will be continually approaching prospective clients and generating new sales.
The OLX Group connects local people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing through their mobile phone or on the web. Hundreds of millions of people in local markets around the world generate more than 1.7 billion monthly visits, 35 billion monthly page views and 54 million listings every month on the OLX Group’s online marketplaces.
Our 3000+ committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
We share a relaxed and result-oriented environment that promotes the interaction among peers. Everybody can learn from different life and working experiences. Working at dubizzle / OLX means taking part in a multicultural world of innovative projects, constant self-improvement, and collaborative work
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline of prospective clients
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of product quality, transparent reporting and outstanding customer service
- Analyze the competitive sales environment, ensure that our proposals remain attractive
- Create a positive sales culture that promotes healthy competition within the team
- Set individual (and when required team targets) in line with company revenue aspirations and be relentless in meeting the objectives
- Be the client’s point of contact for both business and technical enquiries
- Execute cold-calling and tele-prospecting activities in order to maximize selling opportunities
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 5+ years previous experience in Account Management/ Business Development & sales client-facing roles
- Car & valid driving license as this role requires you to attend many out-of-office meetings
- Experience in classifieds or motors industry is desirable
- Natural desire to succeed
- Proven track record of achieving success whilst working in a targeted and high pressure environment
Inspired and interested in the job? Apply!
Are you ready to live your dream and apply for this role? It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template.
Improve the world.
Join dubizzle OLX. Apply