Nokia Pakistan Jobs Accountant : Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.Main Responsibility Area Supports the MU CFO in all technical accounting & fiscal mattersJob Description
- Accountable for accurate and timely financial and external accounting.
- Accountable for ensuring timely input for Group audit and timely closure of statutoryaudits in countries under responsibility
- Supporting/Advising Business in all accounting and fiscal related matters
- Act as interface to local/regional accounting authorities.
- Oversees the implementation of and adherence to Nokia Global CFO accounting principles, procedures, reporting concepts and systems to meet financial reporting requirements
- Ensures accurate and on time monthly closing for legal entity
- Acts as interface between MU CFO and SSO
- Proactively identifies cost reductions areas and operational improvements
- Accounting background required
- Good communication and problem solving skills
Job:Financ. Accounting & Business Reporting
Primary Location:Middle East & Africa-Pakistan-Pakistan-Islamabad
Other Locations:Middle East & Africa-Pakistan-Pakistan-Islamabad