National Clearing Company Of Pakistan Limited NCCPL Jobs Manager Information Security:
NATIONAL CLEARING COMPANY OF PAKISTAN LIMITED “NCCPL” is a significant institution of Pakistan’s capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for Manager – Information Security.
Education: MS or equivalent in Computer Science/information Security/Information Systems
Experience: At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in Information Security
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage information security and business continuity functions.
- Respond to inquiries from businesses regarding information security.
- Monitor security incidents and coordinate with relevant teams for incident closure.
- Identify & mitigate information security risks in line with industry practices, the risk appetite of the business & any legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- Manage enterprise solution which create 360-degree monitoring concepts in organization including security information and event management (SIEM), Data leakage and prevention (DLP).
- Key responsibilities include managing SOC.
- Manage & implement strategy for logs review/monitoring from all the network devices, infrastructure, databases, business applications, operating systems & all the services running with in the NCCPL & for the customers.
- Implemented & look after incident management process, its work flow for reporting and escalation.
- Assist develop customized use cases, correlation rules, Alerts/Reports & dashboards for SOC.
- Design Use Cases & relevant SOPs to ensure effectiveness of SOC functions.
- Assist & manage Vulnerability Assessment & Pen testing.
- Recommend process enhancements and improvement to the relevant team members & higher management.
- Ensure compliance to legal, regulatory & contractual Information Security requirements & internationally recognized standards.
- Co-ordinate & liaise with external auditors & assessors as necessary.
- Manage & update Information Security and business continuity policies, standards & operational processes.
- Expert knowledge of ISO 27001, ISO 22310, ISO 20000
- Have expertise on SIEM, End Point Security, Network Security, Virtualization
- Familiar with I.T Systems, Network, Application, and Database controls.
- Familiar with Network Routing/Switching protocols
- Excellent communication skills
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at [email protected]
Please mention the position “Manager – Information Security” in the subject line.