Mobilink Jazz Jobs May 2021:
Organization: Mobilink Jazz
Position: Expert Product Experience & Design
Location : Islamabad
Last date to apply: Thursday, 3rd June 2021
What are we looking for and what does it require to be an Expert Product Experience & Design?
- Minimum qualification – Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relevant degree
- Outstanding portfolio of prior work that demonstrates strong UX design capabilities
- 6+ years of professional experience as a product designer working in fintech industry
- Exceptional craft and executional design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing and mentoring other designers
- Deep understanding of UX strategy and product design methodologies
- Ability to translate problem statement and user insights into design solutions
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
- Strong command of design & prototyping software: Figma, After Effects, Miro etc Apply
Position: Head of Corporate Sales
Last date to apply: 2nd June 2021
What are we looking for and what does it take to be the Head Sales (JazzCash Business)?
- Graduate with 10-12 Years of relevant experience in managing large nationally spread teams.
- Experience in corporate & partnerships and product management of large multinational. Working in telco/fintech corporate department will be a plus.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of B2B domain including strategic partnerships and value chain digitalization.
- High-level technical understanding of DFS processes and solutions.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the DFS products, value chain especially B2B solutions, SME and digital sectors
- Should be able to influence the senior management of clients to understand requirements, issues and feedback in order to ensure achievement of revenue and sales targets for enterprise segment. Apply
Position: Intern Product (Consumer)
Location : Islamabad
Duration: 3 Months
Last date to apply: Friday, 4th June 2021
What are we looking for and what does it require to be an Intern – Product Consumer in Jazz?
- Fresh graduates or bachelor’s students who have completed their first two years of the program and Master’s students who have completed their first year of the program are encouraged to apply
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent communications and persuasion skills
- Proactive in solving day-to-day problems
- Willingness to learn and excel
- Result driven approach towards daily tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Deep understanding of UX and product design methodologies
- Ability to translate problem statement and user insights into design solutions Apply